I was already on my 38th week and still our baby had no name. We asked for suggestions from our relatives. What's certain was that her name has to start with a letter E and her second name should be K following our initials. Here's the list of our supposedly baby's name:
- Noel wanted her to be named Eloisa but I opposed so it was crossed from the list.
- Mommy suggested for Erika but the name seem to be so strong
- Mama wanted Hannah Cossette. This was supposed to be my name
- My brother, Ronnell suggested for Elisha
- My Tita Weng wanted Elijah Kendra
- My Tita Rubs suggested for Elisha Cathburt
- I wanted her to be named Kassandra or Keisha